Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Saginaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong sub-specialty support - no.
- Solid base salary of $273k plus productivity/Quality bonuses.
- Join a Physician-led Hospitalist group that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
- Blocked schedule with 7 on 7 off for a sustainable career.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Enjoy summer entertainment in the form of great food and music at the Wkqc Country Music Fest, located on Ojibway Island, and enjoy free summer concert series.
- Seeking Hospitalists in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Generous benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
- Work alongside six physicians and a Hospitalist RN at this 268 bed facility.
- This gorgeous town is located in central Michigan and is home to a plethora of great attractions.
- If relaxation is on your mind, take a calming stroll along our riverfront through one of the many parks, such as Hoyt Park, Celebration Square, or Ojibway Island.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.