Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Saginaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a Physician-led Hospitalist group that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
- If relaxation is on your mind, take a calming stroll along our riverfront through one of the many parks, such as Hoyt Park, Celebration Square, or Ojibway Island.
- This gorgeous town is located in central Michigan and is home to a plethora of great attractions.
- Work alongside six physicians and a Hospitalist RN at this 268 bed facility.
- Generous benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
- Blocked schedule with 7 on 7 off for a sustainable career.
- Seeking Hospitalists in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Strong sub-specialty support - no.
- Enjoy summer entertainment in the form of great food and music at the Wkqc Country Music Fest, located on Ojibway Island, and enjoy free summer concert series.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Solid base salary of $273k plus productivity/Quality bonuses.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.