Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Grand Rapids) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Spectrum Health Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group dedicated to putting patients' needs first.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- An opportunity to learn, help and grow in a great community and a better system!
- Strong team with opportunities to grow in your profession.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- We invite you to get to know us and our services better ( and see for yourself what makes us unique.
- Education - PhD,MD or Professional Degree in Medicine.
- We are currently expanding our team and are looking for excellent physicians who want to provide great care to their patients and want to be part of a growing group.
- Base compensation, performance bonus, and starting bonus.
- Current State of Michigan and Federal Narcotics Licenses.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Spectrum Health Medical Group Hospitalist team boasts a very diverse and very well educated group of physicians that help lead one of the top health systems in the nation.
- Our organization includes a medical center, regional community hospitals, a dedicated children's hospital, a multispecialty medical group and a nationally recognized health plan, Priority Health.
- Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit, award winning, integrated health system based in West Michigan.
- Certification in Bcls, Acls required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.
- The medical group is a gateway to Spectrum Health's many qualified and highly skilled specialists, and comprehensive services.
- Work at Butterworth and Blodgett Hospital locations.
- Excellent benefits and CME.
- Licenses - Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state of Michigan.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago