Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hillsdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Continuing to grow and expand, Hillsdale Hospital offers Acute inpatient Sevices, Joint Replacement, Bariatric Surgery and much more.
- 47 Acute Care Beds.
- Located in the rolling hills of the southern Great Lakes Region, Hillsdale offers a relaxed small town lifestyle with easy access to major cities.
- Hillsdale Hospital is a not-for-profit facility serving the residents of Hillsdale County located just over an hour from Detroit, Lansing, Toledo, Ann Arbor and Kalamazoo.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- This small town offers low cost of living, safe neighborhoods and over 16 city and county parks providing year-round family fun.
- This hospital offers high quality healthcare services to meet the demanding needs of the residents of this region.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 64 slice CT scanner and magnetic resonance imaging, state-of-the-art lab equipment.
- Hillsdale is located just one hour away from Lansing, Ann Arbor and Detroit.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners