Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 11, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Dave Duncan.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Teaching options available.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- For additional information,.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Epic EMR.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.