Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dave Duncan.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- For additional information,.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Epic EMR.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Teaching options available.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.