Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Teaching options available.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- For additional information,.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Dave Duncan.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Epic EMR.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.