Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Dave Duncan.
- For additional information,.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Teaching options available.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Epic EMR.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.