Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Epic EMR.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Dave Duncan.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- For additional information,.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Teaching options available.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.