Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Teaching options available.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- For additional information,.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Epic EMR.
- Dave Duncan.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.