Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- For additional information,.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Dave Duncan.
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Epic EMR.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Teaching options available.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.