Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Dave Duncan.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
- Epic EMR.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- For additional information,.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Teaching options available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.