Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lansing is home to nearly 500,000 residents.
- Supplemental coverage via local pediatric residents (primarily for nights).
- Epic EMR.
- Be home in your own bed every night!
- Membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Less than a two-hour drive from Detroit, Lansing boasts some of the most unique "middle of the mitten" attractions found in Michigan.
- For additional information,.
- Cultural and educational opportunities are plentiful throughout this region.
- Average 16 shifts per month.
- Michigan: Located in Lansing and affiliated with Michigan State University, this area health system has needs for additional Pediatric Hospitalists to help staff and expand their current inpatient services within this growing program.
- Flexible shifts and block scheduling available.
- Dave Duncan.
- Teaching options available.
- Festivals and celebrations are almost non-stop at the community level, while Michigan State University draws Broadway productions and other world-class performances to its famed Wharton Center for the Performing Arts.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.