Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Iron River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Centriq w/Epic implementation in Aug 2015.
- No procedures required.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- W/bridge orders.
- 40/per hour to remain on. Lodging, travel & medical malpractice w/Prior Acts Coverage is also paid.
- City, State: Iron River, MI.
- 2-bed ICU.
- Provider works 7/days on.
- Locums Compensation: $150/per hour Clinic & Hospitalist work.
- Located in the Upper U.P., Iron River, MI.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 8a - 4:30p, in the clinic M - Fri & weekends as Hospitalist.
- ADC: 6-10 patients (HM).
- North of Green Bay).
- MD or DO.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- MI has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Hospitalist will be required.
- This hybrid, Hospital Medicine & Clinic opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Michigan.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Position: Locum Tenens (Clinic / Hospitalist).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Open ICU, w/Intensivist coverage.
- Beds: 25-bed CAH (2-ICU beds).
- Trauma: N/A.
- MI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown is sourcing for a Long Term, Locum Tenens Hybrid Hospitalist for Michigan: $150/hr, Plus.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, regional health system.
- Typical night admits handled by EM dept.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- We place physicians in all states.
- This hybrid position requires a provider to work in the clinic seeing general IM or FM patients M - Fri, 8a - 4:30p and 2-days as a Hospitalist, rounding at the hospital for a total of 7on/7off.
- ADC: 12-15 (Clinic).
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 1.