Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Iron River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider works 7/days on.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Locums Compensation: $150/per hour Clinic & Hospitalist work.
- MI is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- ADC: 12-15 (Clinic).
- Typical night admits handled by EM dept.
- 2-bed ICU.
- W/bridge orders.
- North of Green Bay).
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This hybrid position requires a provider to work in the clinic seeing general IM or FM patients M - Fri, 8a - 4:30p and 2-days as a Hospitalist, rounding at the hospital for a total of 7on/7off.
- MD or DO.
- This hybrid, Hospital Medicine & Clinic opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Michigan.
- City, State: Iron River, MI.
- Foster Crown is sourcing for a Long Term, Locum Tenens Hybrid Hospitalist for Michigan: $150/hr, Plus.
- ADC: 6-10 patients (HM).
- Trauma: N/A.
- No procedures required.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 8a - 4:30p, in the clinic M - Fri & weekends as Hospitalist.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Open ICU, w/Intensivist coverage.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, regional health system.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- 40/per hour to remain on. Lodging, travel & medical malpractice w/Prior Acts Coverage is also paid.
- Procedures: Typical bedside capabilities of a Hospitalist will be required.
- Beds: 25-bed CAH (2-ICU beds).
- Located in the Upper U.P., Iron River, MI.
- Position: Locum Tenens (Clinic / Hospitalist).
- MI has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- EMR: Centriq w/Epic implementation in Aug 2015.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 1.