Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity 2.
- 60 bed Community Hospital located 30 minutes south of Grand Rapids is seeking Hospitalist coverage for various dates starting this summer and fall with the opportunity to extend long term.
- This is mostly Acute care and ICE coverage.
- The hospitalist will handle the Med/Surge beds and swing bed rehab patients and will be responsible rounding and admitting the patients to the service.
- Surgeons are also on. Candidates should be comfortable handling intubations, central lines, and initiating and managing vents as well as reading EKGs and stress testing.
- We offer Competitive hourly compensation and provide A++ rated Occurrence Malpractice so no tail is required.
- Responsibilities include admissions, rounds, consults, H, discharge summaries and response to floor codes.
- Hours are 7a-7p with night. The Daily patient census per day averages 6-12 patients.
- Cerner EMR is in place for billing and medical records.
- Day shift coverage is 7a-7p.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with Med/Surge and Swing/Rehab beds (chronically ill patient - long term nursing home patients) needs Critical Care Hospitalist to cover starting July 1st.
- Daily patient census is 16-18.
- Hospital needs adult only CCM/Hospitalist coverage starting as soon as credentialed.
- Total patient encounters would be 18-20.
- Candidates should be Board Certified, residency trained Internal Medicine physicians with a current Acls.
- There is ED support 24/7 for procedure backup and assistance.
- They have a PA covering nights, 7p-7a.
- Travel and lodging expenses are covered.
- Candidates must be board certified, residency trained Internists or Family Medicine physicians who are Acls certified and are comfortable with ventilation management and responding to codes.
- Family Medicine Candidates will be considered only if they have recent inpatient experience.
- Mid-Level assistance provided.
- Opportunity 1.
- Candidates should be comfortable responding to codes and handling the following procedures: intubations with RT backup, initiating and managing vents, performing central lines and reading stress tests and EKGs.
- Candidates must be board certified, residency trained Internists who are Acls certified.
- Critical access hospital with 25 med/surge beds and 4 ICU beds.
- MDA provides quick turnaround on reimbursement - we offer direct deposit and pay within the week.
- Opportunity 4.
- Rotation is 7on 7off but there is flexibility with scheduling.
- Responsibilities include rounds, admissions, consults, H.
- Hospital in Central Michigan is in need of Hospitalist coverage for day shifts.
- Benefits of working with MDA.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Total patient encounters 10.
- Opportunity 3.
- Hours are 6a-6p + in house. Physician will take night. Responsibilities for this opportunity will include admissions, rounds, consults, and coverage in the ICU.
- This is a Level 1 Trauma hospital - there is an ICU Code team onsite to respond to all codes.
- Permanent potential is also an option.
- The hospital is expanding its current program and is using locum tenens coverage while recruiting for permanent candidates.
- The hospital has one hospitalist on during the day.
- Hours are 7a-7p.
This perm job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Jul 18.