Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-Level assistance provided.
- This is a Level 1 Trauma hospital - there is an ICU Code team onsite to respond to all codes.
- The hospitalist will handle the Med/Surge beds and swing bed rehab patients and will be responsible rounding and admitting the patients to the service.
- Hospital needs adult only CCM/Hospitalist coverage starting as soon as credentialed.
- Daily patient census is 16-18.
- They have a PA covering nights, 7p-7a.
- Rotation is 7on 7off but there is flexibility with scheduling.
- MDA provides quick turnaround on reimbursement - we offer direct deposit and pay within the week.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with Med/Surge and Swing/Rehab beds (chronically ill patient - long term nursing home patients) needs Critical Care Hospitalist to cover starting July 1st.
- Hours are 7a-7p.
- The hospital is expanding its current program and is using locum tenens coverage while recruiting for permanent candidates.
- Hospital in Central Michigan is in need of Hospitalist coverage for day shifts.
- Total patient encounters would be 18-20.
- Candidates must be board certified, residency trained Internists or Family Medicine physicians who are Acls certified and are comfortable with ventilation management and responding to codes.
- The hospital has one hospitalist on during the day.
- Total patient encounters 10.
- Candidates should be comfortable responding to codes and handling the following procedures: intubations with RT backup, initiating and managing vents, performing central lines and reading stress tests and EKGs.
- Travel and lodging expenses are covered.
- Hours are 6a-6p + in house. Physician will take night. Responsibilities for this opportunity will include admissions, rounds, consults, and coverage in the ICU.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Permanent potential is also an option.
- Opportunity 1.
- Opportunity 3.
- This is mostly Acute care and ICE coverage.
- Critical access hospital with 25 med/surge beds and 4 ICU beds.
- There is ED support 24/7 for procedure backup and assistance.
- Responsibilities include rounds, admissions, consults, H.
- Candidates should be Board Certified, residency trained Internal Medicine physicians with a current Acls.
- Surgeons are also on. Candidates should be comfortable handling intubations, central lines, and initiating and managing vents as well as reading EKGs and stress testing.
- Opportunity 2.
- Hours are 7a-7p with night. The Daily patient census per day averages 6-12 patients.
- We offer Competitive hourly compensation and provide A++ rated Occurrence Malpractice so no tail is required.
- Opportunity 4.
- Day shift coverage is 7a-7p.
- Responsibilities include admissions, rounds, consults, H, discharge summaries and response to floor codes.
- 60 bed Community Hospital located 30 minutes south of Grand Rapids is seeking Hospitalist coverage for various dates starting this summer and fall with the opportunity to extend long term.
- Candidates must be board certified, residency trained Internists who are Acls certified.
- Benefits of working with MDA.
- Cerner EMR is in place for billing and medical records.
- Family Medicine Candidates will be considered only if they have recent inpatient experience.
This perm job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Jul 18.