Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · December 5, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dowagiac) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You'll find lush parks, wildlife areas, picturesque golf courses, stately turn-of-the-century homes and architecture, cultural attractions and museums, superb recreational resources and prosperous industrial, commercial and retail firms.
- Work a flexible schedule with manageable encounters and robust onsite administrative support.
- Enjoy a strong financial package with paid relocation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- It has all the amenities of a city many times its size while retaining and enjoying its small town warmth and charm.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities in more than ates across the United States Whether our unique Travel Team opportunity or one of our other locations is of interest.
- Our Physician Relations team will work with you through every step to find the perfect fit for you and your family.
- Apogee Physicians is looking for a full-time and a part-time IM/FP Hospitalist to join our team at Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed facility in Dowagiac, MI.
- Nestled within the Fruit Belt, the city is surrounded by rolling farmlands and orchards.
- Known as The Grand Old City of southwestern Michigan, Dowagiac boasts excellent schools, an outstanding community college, a quality full service hospital, a healthy industrial and commercial base and a community wide commitment to the arts.
- Benefit from ongoing training intended to promote professional growth through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jun 19.