Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Ludington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Length of Stay: 4-days.
- Plus Wrvu productivity bonus.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Procedures: None required at this time.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- 12-hour shift model.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
- Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- C ompensation: $240,000 (1st year).
- City: Ludington, MI (1-hrs.
- 14-shifts per month equates to full-time.
- Includes health, retirement, dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice w/ tail coverage paid, etc.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- North of Grand Rapids or Western Lake Shore).
- Work for one of the strongest and most highly rated privately owned hospitalist groups in the nation.
- Benefits: Full and comprehensive health and welfare package.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility, approx.
- Position: Perm or LT Hospitalist.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 15.