Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The preferred provided will be board certified and experienced with A Lines, C lines and basic ventilation management.
- Full Time Opportunity.
- 12 to 16 Patients Per Day.
- ICU Experience Required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel and housing.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Rural Setting.
- Competitive compensation.
- Seriously ill patients are shipped out.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in Michigan that is in need of a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.