Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12 to 16 Patients Per Day.
- Locum tenens doctor will need to be comfortable with ICU coverage, vents, intubations, A-lines, and C-lines.
- ICU Coverage Required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Rural Setting.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- This small Michigan-based hospital is currently seeking a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The facility is interested in reviewing all availabilities.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.