Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Ludington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Shift model.
- City: Ludington, MI (1/hrs.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- We can also offer short term malpractice insurance to providers that require this coverage for their own personal locums shifts.
- EMR: McKesson.
- North of Grand Rapids).
- Foster Crown is a boutique physician recruitment firm that works with top tier providers for locum tenens or perm placements.
- Benefits: Comprehensive heath and welfare package, including dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice w/ tail coverage paid, etc.
- 87-total beds.
- BC/BE in IM or FP will be considered.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Nurse/Support Staff: MLP's, full subspecialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
- Michigan is an outstanding state to practice hospital medicine w/ regionally recognized hospitals and programs.
- 14-shifts per month (168 hrs.
- Note: Located in North West Michigan, close to the shores of Lake Michigan and with easy commute to Grand Rapids.
- Need Short Notice Malpractice Insurance?
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Perm Hospitalist.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 7a - 7p.
- Procedures: None required.
- Compensation: $240,000 (1st year).
- Plus Wrvu productivity bonus.
- Daily Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- Length of Stay: 4 days.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 16.