Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Ludington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 7a - 7p.
- Length of Stay: 4 days.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Plus Wrvu productivity bonus.
- North of Grand Rapids).
- Benefits: Comprehensive heath and welfare package, including dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice w/ tail coverage paid, etc.
- 14-shifts per month (168 hrs.
- Trauma: N/A.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Position: Perm Hospitalist.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Procedures: None required.
- We can also offer short term malpractice insurance to providers that require this coverage for their own personal locums shifts.
- Foster Crown is a boutique physician recruitment firm that works with top tier providers for locum tenens or perm placements.
- Shift model.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility.
- BC/BE in IM or FP will be considered.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Compensation: $240,000 (1st year).
- Daily Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Nurse/Support Staff: MLP's, full subspecialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
- City: Ludington, MI (1/hrs.
- Need Short Notice Malpractice Insurance?
- Michigan is an outstanding state to practice hospital medicine w/ regionally recognized hospitals and programs.
- 87-total beds.
- Note: Located in North West Michigan, close to the shores of Lake Michigan and with easy commute to Grand Rapids.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 16.