Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Ludington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility.
- Michigan is an outstanding state to practice hospital medicine w/ regionally recognized hospitals and programs.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Position: Perm Hospitalist.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Compensation: $240,000 (1st year).
- City: Ludington, MI (1/hrs.
- Procedures: None required.
- 14-shifts per month (168 hrs.
- Length of Stay: 4 days.
- Note: Located in North West Michigan, close to the shores of Lake Michigan and with easy commute to Grand Rapids.
- Trauma: N/A.
- North of Grand Rapids).
- Foster Crown is a boutique physician recruitment firm that works with top tier providers for locum tenens or perm placements.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Benefits: Comprehensive heath and welfare package, including dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice w/ tail coverage paid, etc.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Shift model.
- Need Short Notice Malpractice Insurance?
- Nurse/Support Staff: MLP's, full subspecialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
- 87-total beds.
- Plus Wrvu productivity bonus.
- BC/BE in IM or FP will be considered.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 7a - 7p.
- Daily Census: 12 - 15 patients.
- We can also offer short term malpractice insurance to providers that require this coverage for their own personal locums shifts.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 16.