Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Grayling, Marquette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Year round, this city offers casual adventures for outdoor enthusiasts, such as biking, hiking, golfing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
- Mercy Grayling.
- Marquette General Hospital is the regional medical center for Michigan's Upper Peninsula, with 315 specialty-care beds and the region's Level II trauma center.
- 7 on- 7 off preferred but will consider all availability (days and nights).
- Features Michigan's four beautiful seasons.
- Marquette, MI is a city praised for its natural beauty and high quality of life.
- Seventy percent of the land in the County is owned by either the state or federal government, allowing public access to literally thousands of acres.
- With easy access from I-75, United States 127 and M-72, and lodging facilities that offer direct trail access or other special amenities, this facility has become a favorite with snowmobilers.
- BC Imternal Medicine.
- Region's only Level II trauma center.
- Well established practice with great community support.
- Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.
- A medical staff of more than 200 doctors offers care in 65 specialties and sub-specialties at the Marquette General Heart Institute, Marquette General Cancer Center, Marquette General Brain and Spine Center, Marquette General Behavioral Health and Marquette General Rehabilitation Center.
- 2 Locum Tenens Opportunities.
- Its team of dedicated medical professionals specializes in family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, orthopedics, urology and ophthalmology.
- 6 physician team.
- To receive more information about this opportunity or any others with Sound Physicians or Echo locum tenens.
- Manageable encounters.
- This facility is located in the middle of Northern Michigan.
- In addition, visiting specialists provide care in the following specialties: allergy care, ear/nose/throat, EMG services, endocrinology, neurosurgery, pediatric cardiology, pediatric orthopedics, pediatric urology and sleep disorders.
- In winter, sledding, snowboarding and downhill skiing, as well as numerous groomed or ungroomed trails for cross country skiing and snowmobiling, are all available.
- In 2009, Bike magazine ranked Marquette as the number one place in the United States to bike and live.
- In 2008, Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the "200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.
- One of the benefits of working with Echo Locum Tenens is that we offer the candidates we assist with placement direct access into Sound Physicians' opportunities.
- The highways make it the natural gateway to "up north," as locals and many visitors. Thousands of acres of state land and miles of groomed trails are made for winter fun in the area.
- Open ICU.
- 7 on/7 off but will consider all availability.
- Active Acls.
- IM only.
- We have access to all of their sporadic open shifts, longer term opportunities, and new practice openings.
- This facility is committed to carrying out its mission by providing quality care to all patients and improving the health of the surrounding communities.
- 315-bed hospital.
- As a hospitalist with So und Physicians you can expect a collegial and rewarding work environment as well as ongoing practice support and career guidance from Sound Physicians' regional management team.
- The Hospital's commitment to quality care has been recognized by the Joint Commission, with full accreditation in ory of recognition for quality performance.
- Teaching facility.
- Comfort with Central Lines and Running Codes.
- 315-bed specialty care hospital.
- Hundreds of miles of groomed trails in the county are among the finest in the state.
- This Hospital in North Central Michigan offers the best of both worlds-quality, local healthcare and access to specialists from local organizations and other healthcare professionals.
This locum tenen job from Sound Physicians was last open on Mar 9.