Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent position (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 2-hours from Green Bay, WI and only 4-hours from Chicago, IL.
- Must have ICU experience and able to accomplish procedures, i.
- Benefits: Retirement, health & welfare, dental, disability, CME allowance, relocation assistance, signing bonus, malpractice w/ tail coverage.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated boutique physician recruitment firm, working with only the best, most viable physician talent throughout the United States.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Hospitalist - Physician - Full Time.
- Ottawa, WI.
- Intubations, airway management, ventilation, central lines, etc.
- Rate of Perm: $250k guarantee plus a Wrvu bonus structure.
- Outstanding private practice group w/ more facility contract expansion.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Full team subspecialty support.
- Located: Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Beds: 96-facility, w/ 4-bed ICU and 5-bed step down unit.
- Managed by 2-hospitalists (days) and 1-nocturnist.
- Average length of stay: 4-days.
- Local hospital w/ huge community support.
- Support staff: RNs, Unit Clerks, and MLPs.
- BC or BE w/ scheduled board examine date.
- Beautiful area.
- Must be willing to work ICU and floor.
- Daily census: 15-patients.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 9.