Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing timeframe is 7-14 days and a active Michigan license is a must.
- Response time will be 20 minutes.
- This is a 24 hour. The physician will be working solo seeing around 6-12 patients per day.
- Must be comfortable with vent management, EKGs and stress test.
- The physician will be averaging 8 hours of work per day in the hospital.
- The location is roughly 1hr and 15 mins away from Grand Rapids.
- Current client is in need of a Hospitalist located in the Western part of Michigan.
- The physician must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- The dates are Asap ongoing from 6pm Friday - 6am Monday.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.