Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Prefer 7 on/7 off, but flexible.
- EMR charting.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Approximately 15-18 patients per day.
- ICU rounding and procedures (specifically vent management) are required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 13.