Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kalamazoo also has a 9 program residency through Michigan State that includes internal medicine, family practice, and general surgery, and will also be opening a medical school through Western Michigan University.
- This highly funtional team has a progessive, dynamic, and democratic system of functioning.
- Bronson Healthcare Group in Kalamazoo, Michigan, is a not-for-profit, tertiary healthcare system serving southwest Michigan and northern Indiana.
- We offer a full range of services from primary care to advanced critical care and have multiple service locations in Kalamazoo, Calhoun and Van Buren counties.
- The health system also has a track record of clinical and workplace excellence as evidenced by numerous national achievements.
- The Bronson Internal Medicine Hospital Specialist Service is an employed group of board certified internists.
- The group provides hospital coverage for primary care providers as well as consulatative services.
- Always mindful of our responsibility to the community, Bronson provides more than $94 million in community benefits annually through outreach and charitable care for the un- and under-insured.
- With a workforce of more than 6,000, Bronson is one of the area's largest employers.
This perm job from Bronson Healthcare was last open on Aug 24.