Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent position (Alma) is a single-specialty group practice.
- All aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population.
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot.
- Reason for Recruitment.
- Professional Liability including Tail Coverage.
- Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability.
- Hospital Medicine /Hospitalist Location.
- The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work -- truly, the best of both worlds.
- Hospital Coverage.
- Relocation Assistance Community Served.
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gratiot Compensation.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group Patient and Procedure Mix.
- Vacation Days and CME Allowance.
- Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group.
- Opportunity to work alongside well-respected specialists.
- Hospital Medicine/Hospitalist Jobs in Alma, Michigan Specialty.
- The Best of Both Worlds.
This perm job from MidMichigan Health was last open on Aug 16.