Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Must be comfortable with critical care, preferably manage vents.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- 7 am-5 pm with phone/beeper.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- BLS and Acls certifications are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Average of 12-15 patients per shift.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.