Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · September 28, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent position (Northern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- However, there is a very realistic possibility to earn up to $225-$250k per year.
- Excellent benefits: $20k relocation, $10k sign-on bonus, malpractice,.
- The doctor is required to work 185 shifts per year.
- The. There are more of these weekends available if the candidate wants to earn more money.
- There is an income guarantee with volume incentive program.
- Join a large hospitalist group--total of 25 physicians and 11 non-physicians (PA & NP), working in Michigan.
- CME allowance and time (CME stipend of $14k per year), health, dental, life, disability insurance, and vacation that is flexible--taken based on the physician's desire and the group's scheduling.
- There are 2-3 Hospitalists that are needed.
- There will be a lot of ICU work, and there must be a solid comfort level with ICU and critically-ill patients.
- " All physicians must rotate through 2 shifts.
- The base salary is $150k.
- Physician can do any amount of ICU and procedures he/she likes.
- There are some physicians there now who work hard and make $300k.
- The other schedule times and frequency will be determined based on physician's desire and the group's needs.
- The schedule will be set on a "flexible system.
- Anticipated patient volume per day is in the 12-15 range, with a high of 20.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on Oct 19.