Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 100% inpatient.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Night Shifts only 7pm-7am.
- Provider will be scheduled to work night shift 7pm-7am seeing approximately 6-10 admits per night.
- ICU and Procedure are required.
- Solo facility is seeking a experienced Hospitalist to provide pool coverage from August to November.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.