Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Great locums assignment!
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this opportunity in Michigan.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Provider will see approximately 12-15 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.