Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · May 18, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this opportunity in Michigan.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Provider will see approximately 12-15 patients per day.
- Great locums assignment!
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.