Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Provider will see approximately 12-15 patients per day.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this opportunity in Michigan.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Night and Day shifts.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Great locums assignment!
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.