Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · October 3, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this opportunity in Michigan.
- Great locums assignment!
- Provider will see approximately 12-15 patients per day.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Night and Day shifts.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.