Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Great locums assignment!
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Night and Day shifts.
- Provider will see approximately 12-15 patients per day.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this opportunity in Michigan.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.