Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Day and Night shifts.
- Great temporary to permanent placement opportunity!
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this unique opportunity in Michigan.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Provider will see approximately 15-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 14.