Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Day and Night shifts.
- Great temporary to permanent placement opportunity!
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this unique opportunity in Michigan.
- Provider will see approximately 15-18 patients per day.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 14.