Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Day and Night shifts.
- Provider will see approximately 15-18 patients per day.
- Great temporary to permanent placement opportunity!
- Must be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this unique opportunity in Michigan.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 14.