Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · May 18, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Public, private and parochial schools are recognized for their academic excellence.
- Kalamazoo, located between Detroit and Chicago, offers diverse cultural opportunities, economic diversification and very affordable real estate.
- The position is full-time, hospital employed with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Bronson Neurological Services has an outstanding clinical opportunity in southwest Michigan for an energetic BE/BC hospital-based Neurologist with interest/experience in Vascular and /or Neurocritical Care Medicine.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital, a tertiary referral center serving all of southwest Michigan and northern Indiana, maintains a dedicated Neurovascular Unit for focused care, is a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and is a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- This individual will participate with a Vascular Neurologist and Neurointensivist in Bronson's growing Inpatient Neurology Practice that includes robust Neurocritical Care and Neurovascular Services.
This perm job from Bronson Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.